New! Updated Technical Bulletins from the Carpet and Rug Institute
Did you know that the Carpet and Rug Institute has a whole library of technical bulletins on its website?
That’s right - CRI has an entire section of technical bulletins, white papers and scientific research available for anyone with the time (and patience) to access.
Eleven of these important technical documents have been updated in 2012. They are listed below. Additional bulletins are scheduled for review and updating in 2013.
We’ll feature one new Carpet and Rug Institute technical bulletin each week on this blog.
CRI's Environmental and Safety Technical Bulletins
- Flammability & Carpet Safety
- Flammability of Marine Carpet
- Formaldehyde Statement
- OSHA Hazard Communication Act
CRI's General Carpet Characteristics Technical Bulletins
CRI's Technical Bulletin on Installation
CRI Technical Bulletin on Maintenance of Carpet
- Carpet Spot Removal Procedure for FruitFlavored and Sport Beverages
- Dust Mites
- Pet Urine and Carpet
- Recommended Vacuum Cleaner for High PileCarpet
- Schools Carpet Maintenance Program