Professional Carpet Cleaning Makes Life Easier for You and Your Carpet, says Werner BraunIn his February 4, 2012 column titled "Professional carpet cleaning" for Dalton’s Daily-Citizen Carpet and Rug Institute President Werner Braun discusses the gift of a professional carpet cleaning.
- Be realistic about companies that advertise cleaning priced by the room. Charges should reflect the total area cleaned, and room sizes vary greatly.
- Make sure you select a cleaning professional with certification from an organization that certifies professionals.
- Ask the potential service provider good questions, such as “How long have you been in business?” “What formal training is required for the company’s management and technicians?” and “Do you vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet?”
- Be sure to arrange for an in-home inspection and estimate before you commit.
- And most importantly, find out if the service you’re considering uses CRI Seal of Approval cleaning solutions and equipment. Seal of Approval products have been independently tested and certified to effectively clean carpet without causing any damage.”